Mechanical Grapple Compared to hydraulic grapple with biggest advange is pricing, and its simple structure with light weight
Homie series mechanical log grapple have features of toughness and durability which are designed for demolition, landscaping, timber handling and moving bulk materials such as rocks, logs and general scrap materials.
Manufactured using resistance casting steel , are designed complete with stiff arm, dipper bracket and replaceable bushes.
As our mechanical grapples are designed for use directly in place of the machines own bucket, no additional circuitry or hydraulics are required as it uses the excavator link arm and cylinder to create movement. As the bucket cylinder is opened or closed, the jaws are opened or closed to grab carry or load. Safety is assured with three fingers facing the excavator cabin and the two interlocking fingers facing away from the cab, meaning any logs or other materials are broken away from the operator.
1. Five tine configuration, two on the front and three on the back.
2. The tines close through each other in a finger configuration
3. By using the two foremost tines on a hinged centre point to realize the function.
4. Using Q345B/NM400 good material for a long life service.
5. Without additional circuitry or hydraulics part , only use the excavator link arm and cylinder to move.
6. Stay arm and weld on bracket are supplied with the grapple.
7.Simple structure easily to operate.
8.Economic pricing and higher working efficiency
Scope of Application
HOMIE grapple can be used to handling of stone, log, piping, steel bar, marble blocks and disposable waste and many others.
Our hydraulic grapple fit for various kinds of excavators and skid loader varying from KOMATSU, CAT, HITACHI, KATO, DOOSAN, DAEWOO, JCB, OKB, NPK, MKB, LIUGONG, HYUNDAI, SUMITOMO, KOBELCO, YANMAR, KUBOTA, IHISCE, TAKEUCHI etc.
Customer's feedback grapple installed on excavator